Validity, reliability, and generalizability in qualitative research
More filters. Sort order. Carol Jean Gallo rated it really liked it Jun 20, Jessica Shoemaker rated it really liked it Jun 15, Tomi Haapa-alho rated it really liked it Oct 24, Angela rated it liked it Dec 01, Martin Willis rated it it was ok Aug 11, John rated it really liked it Jan 08, Tanja rated it really liked it Aug 17, Nadia rated it it was amazing Feb 15, Shane Horgan rated it it was amazing Nov 01, Yuko added it Jul 06, Jen Law added it Aug 19, Leah marked it as to-read Apr 27, Pat Mm added it Oct 01, MsAmaka marked it as to-read Feb 27, Martti marked it as to-read Jun 16, Scott Burns marked it as to-read Nov 18, Liborab marked it as to-read Dec 31, Juliana Lozovska added it Jul 02, Eli marked it as to-read Sep 13, There are no discussion topics on this book yet.
- The Gene, the Clinic, and the Family: Diagnosing Dysmorphology, Reviving Medical Dominance (Genetics and Society);
- Doing qualitative research differently : a psychosocial approach in SearchWorks catalog?
- The Peej and Harry.
- Beauty Becomes You.
About Wendy Hollway. Wendy Hollway.
Books by Wendy Hollway. Trivia About Doing Qualitative No trivia or quizzes yet.
Doing Qualitative Research Differently: A Psychosocial Approach - SAGE Research Methods
Welcome back. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account.
- The Saint Closes the Case.
- A Practical Guide to Evangelism-- Supernaturally.
- Lie algebras, vector fields and constraints.
- The White Zone (New Orleans Mysteries Book 4).
- Spirit on the Move: Personal Essays on Yoga in Daily Life!
- Wishing, Wanting & Achieving: Personal & Professional Strategic Planning Mini E-Book.
Equitable access to healthcare services for people with disability in the regions of Khomas and Kunene Gert Van Rooy. Post, why delay to seek healthcare?
Perceptions and field experiences from TB healthcare providers in northern Malawi: a qualitative study Nathan B. Chimbatata , Chang-ming Zhou , Chikondi M. Chimbatata , Biao Xu.
References Publications referenced by this paper. Being a qualitative researcher. Immy Holloway , Francis C.
grupoavigase.com/includes/396/690-paginas-para.php Doing qualitative research differently : a psychosocial approach Wendy Hollway , Tony Jefferson. Integrating tuberculosis and HIV services in low- and middle-income countries: a systematic review. Access to health care of persons with disabilities as an indicator of equity in health systems Malcolm Maclachlan , Hasheem Mannan , Eilish McAuliffe.